Take advantage of summer and enjoy yoga outdoors! From family yoga classes for all ages, to Bachelorette weekends and birthday parties, there’s nothing quite like a yoga class on the dock. Regardless of the occasion, we’re always happy to bring yoga to you!
Appointments with Cecily can be made via phone or email.
Please note, sessions canceled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a full session fee.
Payment can be made in person via cash or cheque. If you prefer to pay online via Paypal, notify Cecily and she will provide an invoice. Rates are determined based on session location, duration and number of participants.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Sessions can be booked for 60-90min in length
- Payment can be made online in advance, or at the time of each session
- Students are encouraged to supply their own yoga mats
- When booking, keep in mind that yoga is most enjoyable on an empty stomach
- If there is anything that would make your customized yoga session more enjoyable (Ie. music, a specific focus on challenging postures, extra time spent in relaxation), don’t hesitate to communicate your wishes with Cecily.
- All cancellations must be received within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment so as not to incur a fee.